Fancypants from missouri

Fancypantsluvr

In the Brooder
7 Years
Aug 5, 2012
Boonville, Missouri
Hello everyone:) I recentlly purchased 4 silkies, Two of them are splash silkies a male and female pair with a yooung silky, the other a rooster by the name fancy pants. He is a batnam silky. I am hopeing to start showing him in the furure. He is a very big baby. He lets me hold him like a baby and he has to have all the attention but im working on breaking him of that .we are trying to figure out what you call his colors as well as trying to find a hen to cross him with to get a full silky.

welcome-byc.gif
from West Virginia! Oh, congratulations on your Silkies!!! I think they are adorable. Post some pics in the Pics and stories of my chickens forum when you get a chance. We love to see pics of everyone's "babies".

Welcome to the coop!
yippiechickie.gif

Hey there! :) I LOVE silkies. It was one of the breeds I was planning on investing in at some point. I adore bantam silkies even more! What color is Fancy Pants? Brown, Grey, Silver? If we knew the base color it might help us figure out what the technical name for the color is. I'm glad to hear you're trying to break him from being an attention hog :) I'm not sure you could actually breed a purebred silkie from a mixed bird. Anybody else know about that?

The man thats a close friend to my uncle said we could breed fancpants with a silky and the outcome would be silky chicks. And depending on the color of hen some gorgous babies:) But we are ver puzzeled by his colors.

Back
Top Bottom