Farewell my friend's!!!

Hello all!!!

So I'm not going to be on much at all anymore.....I might get an hour or so to hang with y'all, but I will most likely be inactive for most of the day. A lot is happening right now and I'm just not going to be on as much, you might notice me on, but not responding. I HATE leaving y'all hanging so I'll probably come up with a schedule of when I'll be on.

See y'all!!! .

Note: I'm not leaving ( at least to my knowledge) BYC, just taking some time off to focus on other things;)

Hello all!!!

So I'm not going to be on much at all anymore.....I might get an hour or so to hang with y'all, but I will most likely be inactive for most of the day. A lot is happening right now and I'm just not going to be on as much, you might notice me on, but not responding. I HATE leaving y'all hanging so I'll probably come up with a schedule of when I'll be on.

See y'all!!! .

Note: I'm not leaving ( at least to my knowledge) BYC, just taking some time off to focus on other things;)
Take as much time as you need -- life gets busy, as I'm sure we all know, and other things need too be tended to.
See you later, Crestcrazy. :hugs

Hello all!!!

See y'all!!! .

All my new friends!!!↓
@Anne02 @Dawnwolf1234 @Anime2lover @Butterscotchbitesfinger @-ChickenLover- @RoostersAreAwesome @Laura_BelgianBantams_63 @ChickForLife @literally everyone else on here!!!!!!!!! ( If I forgot one of my besties, then please don't be offended, I love all of y'all!!!;))

Hello all!!!

See y'all!!! .

Bye then! You are a good friend and hope to still see you around!

Back
Top Bottom