Farewell my friend's!!!

oh I'm so sorry Crestcrazy
it really hurts to see other people sad :(
I'm sending my best wishes for you, your mom, and your entire family, so they can all heal well! I really hope this helps out :hugs

I'm so sorry that you're going through this and that your mother is hurting so much. Prayers for you and yours. May you all be blessed with strength and peace. :hugs
Thank you both so much!! It really means more then I can say!! You guys are such great friends
tackle.gif

Today was... Hard. My uncle is in the ICU and will not make it another day according to the doctors, my mom wasn't even allowed in to say goodbye and her heart is broken once again, and when she hurts..... So do I:( I babysat the littles so she could go but she didn't even get to see him. I'm trying to be as cheerful as possible on here today but.. It's hard, it's hard to hold in emotions. At least for me, that is. My mom also has the stress of her twin sisters ( my aunt's) both having breast cancer. Her mom ( my grandma) is doing very poorly and along with all this covid junk....it's gotten to her, bad.

I'd like to ask for prayers for my mom, for her mental health and healing. For our family really...
Pray if you want to, if you don't believe in my Lord Jesus Christ, kind words would be appreciated!
I am so sorry you have to go through this, it’s horrific. My best wishes and kind thoughts go to you and your family in this tough time, unfortunately all you can do to help is comfort your mum and be there for her as much as you can and in any way. Hopefully this Covid thing will be over soon enough and your grandmother can recover a bit, I know how much this must be impacting your family’s mental health because my aunt lives in London and she has nobody, hopefully it gets better for you.

I am so sorry you have to go through this, it’s horrific. My best wishes and kind thoughts go to you and your family in this tough time, unfortunately all you can do to help is comfort your mum and be there for her as much as you can and in any way. Hopefully this Covid thing will be over soon enough and your grandmother can recover a bit, I know how much this must be impacting your family’s mental health because my aunt lives in London and she has nobody, hopefully it gets better for you.
Thank you so much butterscotch, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have such amazing friends ( for real!!!) I will be praying for your aunt and if anyone else needs prayers I'm open

Today was... Hard. My uncle is in the ICU and will not make it another day according to the doctors, my mom wasn't even allowed in to say goodbye and her heart is broken once again, and when she hurts..... So do I:( I babysat the littles so she could go but she didn't even get to see him. I'm trying to be as cheerful as possible on here today but.. It's hard, it's hard to hold in emotions. At least for me, that is. My mom also has the stress of her twin sisters ( my aunt's) both having breast cancer. Her mom ( my grandma) is doing very poorly and along with all this covid junk....it's gotten to her, bad.

I'd like to ask for prayers for my mom, for her mental health and healing. For our family really...
Pray if you want to, if you don't believe in my Lord Jesus Christ, kind words would be appreciated!
Sorry for your loss @Crestcrazy , if you ever want to talk don’t be afraid to ask me. I’ll pray tonight for you.

I prayed for you. I hope you feel better. :hugs

As said by many good people here. I'm so sorry for you and your families loss and their deep concerns on their health.

This latest disease has pushed many urgent health situations onto the back burner it's so devastatingly sad. Please have the strength to hold on tight, there are people here you can lean on, don't lose hope. I'm in the queue saying this, please come into a pm if you need to share. I may not have answers but I'm here for you. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom