Farewell my friend's!!!

Pics

Crestcrazy

Crowing
Apr 29, 2020
Country home in missouri!!
(I hope I'm posting this on the right forum:))

~~Hey y'all!!!~~
So..... I'm leaving. Just for a month, but yeah..., I don't want my chars to be super inactive but I think that'll happen as most of you probably don't want to rp all the chars I have ( which is like a bazillion.....ok maybe like 20( which is alot!!!!!!!!!) )
My life has been consumed by RPs and I need to get back to rl stuff, I will miss y'all more then you can imagine!!!!! Seriously, your like the best friends ever!!!! Thanks for always being there for me and for being such great friends!! 😊

Fang, neo , visusi, balto, toothless, stormfly, flare, Titan , gazer, Zeus, blazer, the coyote pup Zeus, scar, apollo, Shaw, oka, ragnoer, valor, Roy, ripper, uno and any other chars I've forgotten about...., They will either be in deep sleep or someone can rp them if they want:)

I am kinda sad about leaving y'all, but I feel like this will help me get back on track ( if this even happens, which pretty sure it will...)

~~Farewell:)~~

Last edited:
(I hope I'm posting this on the right forum:))

~~Hey y'all!!!~~
So..... I'm leaving. Just for a month, but yeah..., I don't want my chars to be super inactive but I think that'll happen as most of you probably don't want to rp all the chars I have ( which is like a bazillion.....ok maybe like 20( which is alot!!!!!!!!!) )
My life has been consumed by RPs and I need to get back to rl stuff, I will miss y'all more then you can imagine!!!!! Seriously, your like the best friends ever!!!! Thanks for always being there for me and for being such great friends!! 😊

Fang, neo , visusi, balto, toothless, stormfly, flare, Titan , gazer, Zeus, blazer, the coyote pup Zeus, scar, apollo, Shaw, oka, ragnoer, valor, Roy, ripper, uno and any other chars I've forgotten about....

I am kinda sad about leaving y'all, but I feel like this will help me get back on track ( if this even happens, which pretty sure it will...)

~~Farewell:)~~
It's been great getting to know you, @Crestcrazy! I'll miss seeing you around, but I hope you'll be having a wonderful time while you're away. :)
"But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:31

God Bless, good friend! :hugs

I'll miss you!! You're always so fun to chat with. Hopefully everything is ok with you and your family!
Thank you @black_cat !!!!! :hugs
It's been great getting to know you, @Crestcrazy! I'll miss seeing you around, but I hope you'll be having a wonderful time while you're away. :)
"But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:31

God Bless, good friend! :hugs
Thanks @Starburst !!!! Your all such great friends!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom