Farm Animal Wooden Signs

Chirpchirp19

Songster
Mar 11, 2019
Western New York
1.png
2.png

In May of 2020 I started selling my handmade items. I am slowly turning more into wood signs as I have a lot more fun with them and the possibilities are almost endless. Most of my inspiration comes from my chickens and that has since become the name of my business.."TheRusticHenhouse" which includes my favorite rooster as my logo.

These are some of the new signs that I just made today, all made upon ordering unless they become a big hit then I will make them and keep an inventory.

Each sign is $20 with an $8 shipping fee as well.

Thank you so much for taking a look and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to message me and please message me if you would be interested in purchasing!

"Add one of these gorgeous wood signs to your home today. They would make a great gift for anyone that loves farm animals or someone that just bought a farmhouse and is planning to raise livestock.

Each piece is 16.5inX6in in size so it will not take up too much space on your walls.

Each piece is also prepped and painted by hand. The design is stenciled on as well.

You can choose what type of hanger you would like, either a sawtooth hanger or twine to give the piece and added rustic touch.

Each sign takes 3-5 days to complete depending on order volumes."

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom