Farm chatter

my SO has lived here for 20 years
wow, do they know?

is this implying that there are 91 other misfits in the box
maybe...

jwehl it was 1:05 when you posted this you should have been asleep
hehe not in my area

10:30 at night the helicopter circled our house.

Thanks, the sebright is my sister's.
wow...

I rewatched. My theory is it’s just a bird passing behind the plane a little closer to or farther away from the camera. There’s no such thing as a UFO and why would it be flying into the twin towers :rolleyes:
X2. No such thing as a UFO.
well it is unidentified :D

Wanna see some of the evidence of Aliens that I have scrapped up myself? I am a multiple Alien abductee, & my personal experiences have made me to search for the truth.
yeah, wow

The Video includes a huge hand print, a picture of a creature I had a personal encounter with, & UFO above the Airport.

I have a YouTube channel.
Here's a grey Alien that was captured on our trail camera. It's a close up of it's eyes, & half of it's face.
whoah these are kinda creepy

Wow that’s cool! While I don’t believe in this stuff myself (and I respect your opinions and do not deny them) I think your interest in it is cool.
same here, i dont exactly believe in it, but i resepct that you do, and i think it is cool

JB, Val, and Bubbles?

The funny thing is, about a month before the alien on the trail cam, I woke up really early in the morning with an odd feeling. I realized my head was at the footboard of the bed instead of the headboard, & I was stiff as a plank. My blanket was perfectly straight on me.
I figured I was abducted again, & got back into the right position in bed, & went back to sleep.

I've grown so used to it over the years, & have learned to accept it.
wow that's a bit creepy

I would love to get abducted!
but it sounds scary-

I gotta go charge my phone. If you want to hear more, I'll share when I come back.
okay, thanks, Mystery!

Post the video
she did :D

Well on September 1st, 1969, lots of people saw UFO sightings. Some people even got abducted, a cow did too but then came down demolished and killed. To learn more watch the Yes Theory video on YouTube about it. They are the first ones to tell the whole story.
One woman had something happen to her when she got abducted and now when she is around technology is goes wacky!

Back
Top Bottom