Farm chatter

tumblr_majkc0dTPl1qbf24xo5_250.gif

Java is great if you want to mess around and mod stuff. The servers are crAp.
I did find a server yesterday that was tolerable though.

I have Bedrock on my phone, which is horrible, because my phone can't keep up. And people call me while I'm trying to play which drives me crazy. Takes up half the screen.

CAN YOU CALL ME BACK LATER MOM I'M TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE.

The Hive is better on Bedrock, IMO.
And I can't speed bridge on Java.
:lau :lau :lau
Happy the Pyscho Murderer Minecraftee
A jedi with a light saber.

@SBFChickenGirl did I see you had a Biele called Loki? Love it.
LOL.
Yes I do. He was born on April Fools last year and I thought it to be appropriate XD
Well excuuuuuse you
Dangerous game friendo....
And I remain the wild card.
Who knows a surprising amount about torture, for whatever reason (*coughcough* Wikipediaandcrimeshows *coughcough*).
LOL
You learn a lot for writing XD
Emma these are fantastic XD
human, do some maffs.
LOL
Are we sure human is qualified to do maffs?
Of course not. Maybe it will be the year everyone else learns how to spell Ameraucana :D
:lau
Again, absolutely fantastic XD

Well, you've lived a safe and happy life never needing to know what a mob is and there's nothing wrong with that!

Mobs are groups of people, typically unruly and causing damage to something. What you may have seen on the news with large groups of people looting, burning, or otherwise damaging, that's a mob.
she was talking about minecraft mobs :lol:

I want to play an RPG on my computer. I never play games on the computer anymore and talking about Stardew Valley made me want to play one. Any recommendations? lol
i dont knwo whawt qualifies :D

Well I know the human version. Large unruly crowd. I was wondering what it meant in Minecraft language like they were mentioning it in 😅
yeah 😂

Some people came over to buy our old car and apparently they have chickens to. They brought their daughters and the kids wanted to play with the chickens. I let the girls out of the run and they came trooping out towards the children to investigate. Meanwhile their father and I talked everything chickens. They have austrolorps, RSLs, and Wyandottes. They left with Joy’s life story, and I said goodbye with the story of their flock 🤣
ooh that's fun!

Only 8 more years till I'm born!
wait youre younger than Happy and chlcken, then

human, do some maffs.
are you talking to me, or to just any human?

Oh shoot guys I forgot guess what?? Yesterday was farm chatters’ two month anniversary and we got to 2,000 pages!
ooh yey : D

cowowos

LOL
Are we sure human is qualified to do maffs?
why did she ask me, anyways? @black_cat said she also likes math
default_zzzzscratchchin.gif

Back
Top Bottom