Farm chatter

Yeah i watched new member introductions. Its useful
I'll PM DuckLady to change my name, thanks
no problem! some others said to PM her, but its ok if you missed it :)
Where do I get "fancier" chickens from? Im ####, but my parents buy my chickens only from TSC an family farm and home....and they dont have the most "fanciest" chickens.
@SugarCochin, you probably shoudl report your post because its against rules to post your age on a public site, for privacy reasons :hmm
What's everyone's favorite food right now?
food
aww!
Alrighty, looks like I need to go get out the ol’ dusty meat grinder from out of the closet.

*opens closet*

I’ve missed you my friend *caresses meat grinder chair creepily*
heheh ok
If I test positive I have to isolate myself away from my grandpa, whose not in the greatest shape.
oh no! i really hope its negative :hugs
Should I put up my Wheaten Crele Orpington project again, so people who are interested can follow along?

Just a bit nervous I might have certain people that'll try making me feel stupid again.
maybe you can do it in a PM?
My dad wants to plant 100 tomatoes this year. This is torture🤦‍♀️.
oh yikes thats a lot :(
Which pic should I enter in the natural egg contest? Which is the best? View attachment 2544503View attachment 2544504View attachment 2544505
i think second or third
nice!
I almost forgot.

My standards (Project Orpington Coop) are all brown layers, & I found a white egg in the nesting box.
oh interesting...
Just here, being a terribly overwhelmed emotional wreck
if it can help, you can add me to the PM, @ButtonHoarder :hugs
Is it just a PFM thing or can I change the thing next to my name that says 'Songster'?
its a pfm thing, but it changes when youg et more Trophy Points
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/new-trophy-point-levels.1251359/
Can I join the thread? I live on a farm, we have goats, chickens, ducks, guineas, dogs, and a cat! Here are some pics!View attachment 2545915View attachment 2545919View attachment 2545921
of course! welcome! you dont have to read through the whole thing, though :)
What would you do if a stranger is following for already ten minutes in a street with no people, and all you have is your phone?
be a human
I would call nine one one, and tell the receiver I want to order pizza. The receiver will understand that someone is following you and will send police.
hwo woudl they?
Anyone know where @black_cat is? She hasn't been active since tuesday.
shes probably just busy :hmm
I'm seriously worried for whoever mentioned throwing the phone at the stalker.

That's like trying to boil a sandwich.
they mentioned it, but dindt say ti was a good idea 😂
Our house could've burned down.
oh yikes! Mystery, is everything okay?
Oh #! I’m sorry! I thought you meant like you purposely had a fire. Like a little bonfire or something. Sorry :oops:
🧼
This happened to our neighbors giant shed and camper a year ago. All the neighbors grouped together and so many people were crying. View attachment 2546061
oh no, were they all right?
Omg I forgot to tell you guys, my pet ringneck doves have been incubating some eggs and they hatched yesterday!!! This isn't the first time my doves have hatched eggs but watching the babies grow and training them never gets old!
View attachment 2546117View attachment 2546120
aww! :love
Here are even more pics!

This is my oldest dove named Milkshake!
View attachment 2546192
View attachment 2546194

This is what Tinsel (the adult sibling of the new baby doves) looked like when he was quite small!
View attachment 2546197
wow! wait @Misfits Farm 92 or @MisfitFeathersFarm, how is your quail doing? :hmm
beep!
the whole thing is a mess because I wasn't sure what info would give away too much personal info but

View attachment 2546324this is where I live. the green dot is the house lol
interesting
awwww :love
hi Dottie!
Am I gonna have to film my life, & post it on YouTube for you all to see?
i'm sorry Mystery
we didnt mean it like that :hugs
I have 12 bottle babies this year!
I got pictures of some of them, their names are Melania, Kelce, Cinderella, Snap, and then another pic of KelceView attachment 2546763View attachment 2546764View attachment 2546805View attachment 2546808View attachment 2546810
theyre adorable!
Hello folks first time visiting the thread
helo
you came a bit when we had that weird image thing, right?

wow! wait @Misfits Farm 92 or @MisfitFeathersFarm, how is your quail doing? :hmm
Oh right, I forgot to give an update. I bet you were expecting the news that she passed but despite her old age, she pulled through! She hadn't laid an egg in months but she passed an egg during the night and was a lot better by morning so I guess she was egg bound.

I'm watching videos on YouTube, & boy that was a lot of notifications that interrupted:th.
Screenshot_20210226-220702_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom