Farm chatter

It would still be a good idea to cover it though. More could escape or you could have predators or something. And didn’t the tether hurt his ankle yesterday?
It was the day before yesterday.

He hurt himself with the tether. He had himself wrapped around the roost on his back on the floor by the tether. The roost was knocked down too. Luckily it was only a sprained ankle he got.

I shortened the tether so that won't happen again. He's still able to reach the food, & water though. Just not able to reach the roost where he can hurt himself again.

No other birds escaped, or have escaped. I did have a couple escape last year, but they gave up after I clipped their wings. Now they're well trained to stay inside.

Predator attacks are low. Only lost 4 birds total. 3 due to a weasel, & 1 due to a Skunk.

It was the day before yesterday.

He hurt himself with the tether. He had himself wrapped around the roost on his back on the floor by the tether. The roost was knocked down too. Luckily it was only a sprained ankle he got.

I shortened the tether so that won't happen again. He's still able to reach the food, & water though. Just not able to reach the roost where he can hurt himself again.

No other birds escaped, or have escaped. I did have a couple escape last year, but they gave up after I clipped their wings. Now they're well trained to stay inside.

Predator attacks are low. Only lost 4 birds total. 3 due to a weasel, & 1 due to a Skunk.
Ohhh okay

Back
Top Bottom