Farm chatter

She might be having some post partum depression. I'm not really sure if she would be mourning the loss of her calf. She might be, but I'm not sure. We have to keep on eye on her for mastitis, as the vet said the fever might be because of mastitis coming on. ( mastitis is an infection in the cow's udder) We also have to watch her for respiratory issues.

Aw, I'm sorry about your sister's goat!

A magnet is supposed to collect any metal that the cow might have eaten. We are into hay season here at our farm. Lots of things can get baled up during the summer, including metal. So, if any metal is poking her insides, it's supposed to make it stop.
Thanks.
Would the magnet not just stick to the stuck metal? I don't quite understand... Sorry, lol.

She might be having some post partum depression. I'm not really sure if she would be mourning the loss of her calf. She might be, but I'm not sure. We have to keep on eye on her for mastitis, as the vet said the fever might be because of mastitis coming on. ( mastitis is an infection in the cow's udder) We also have to watch her for respiratory issues.
Ok...makes sense

Back
Top Bottom