Farm chatter

How am I supposed to know? :rolleyes:
uhh the class list? :confused:
I do real dance (jazz, hip hop, modern, and *grimace* ballet) I just feel like everyone's doing tik tok dances during school while I stand and look confused
eh i dont think you should mind too much... they can do whateve rhtey want :idunno
Oooo! I did ballet for 12 years, hip hop for two, and jazz for two. Never again. I'm finally free! :bun
wait so you started when you were less than -8 years old?!?!?!?
Oh! I also forgot I did tap for five years.
were there tiems wher eyou were doing mutliple dance thingies at the saem tiems?
you spent 12+ years in dance that you didn't like??? Why????
yikes D:

what happened-
Well for one they're brothers what can I expect *sigh*
(if you're a brother sorry if I offended you)
But also, they started a fire, outside, and dragged 2 GIANT sleds full of HAY which they found, quote from one of said brothers, "in a big pile that dad said he was never going to use" over to their fire. I, caring for the animals who could eat that hay, told them not to, but of course, they're brothers, so why listen to me? Reply: well *brothers name* said it burns greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaat. and continues.
Fact: Dad said no such thing about him not using the certain pile of hay.
Other fact: Jumping through fire does not make your brother responsible enough to light fires all day long.
Other other fact: too long to explain.
Other other other fact: when your brothers light a fire, dump GIANT loads of hay on it, and dance around screaming like maniacs, your mom who is walking quite far from your house, hears said brothers and quietly hopes it's not the sound of their snow pants burning and melting your brothers.

Last edited:
Yes.

Yes, most of the time I was doing more than one.
(well actually then you are at least 12 years old ;))

oh wow thats cool!
Well for one they're brothers what can I expect *sigh*
(if you're a brother sorry if I offended you)
But also, they started a fire, outside, and dragged 2 GIANT sleds full of HAY which they found, quote from one of said brothers, "in a big pile that dad said he was never going to use" over to their fire. I, caring for the animals who could eat that hay, told them not to, but of course, they're brothers, so why listen to me? Reply: well *brothers name* said it burns greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaat. and continues.
Fact: Dad said no such thing about him not using the certain pile of hay.
Other fact: Jumping through fire does not make your brother responsible enough to light fires all day long.
Other other fact: too long to explain.
Other other other fact: when your brothers light a fire, dump GIANT loads of hay on it, and dance around screaming like maniacs, your mom who is walking quite far from your house, hears said brothers and quietly hopes it's not the sound of their snow pants burning and melting your brothers.
oh dear... :hugs

Back
Top Bottom