Farm chatter

The blueberry cobbler is in the oven now! Here’s the recipe: https://onedishkitchen.com/blueberry-cobbler-recipe/
Though I recommend making more topping than it calls for. Mine wasn’t nearly enough- barely even covered the blueberries.
10A84917-D666-4C02-8B85-25B2A182477C.jpeg

And it’s soooo simple!
1/2 cup milk
2 cups sugar
1-2 Tbs vanilla flavoring
1 cup peanut butter

Bring the milk & sugar to a boil (be sure to stir it so it doesn’t scorch), after it comes to a boil let it boil for 2.5 minutes (it will try to boil over so be sure to keep it stirred and watch it). Then, remove it from heat, add your vanilla and peanut butter. Mix well. Then put it in an 8x8 pan to set! It sets pretty quickly.
YUM! I bookmarked too! Do you have pics of it finished? I had a PB fudge at a friend's house once, and it was heavenly. I wonder if it's similar. I'm going to have to try this soon!
I bookmarked this! I’m totally going to try and make this sometime soon.
X2!
Does anyone have any recipes to share? It can be anything! :D
Sure!
Awesome! I’ve been in the mood to cook a lot lately. I’ve been making my aunt (who is battling cancer) sweet treats so often. I’m trying to get some ideas for stuff to try!
If anyone does give ideas for my aunt... preferably not beef based. Red meats are a no with her treatment right now.

Chicken, turkey, and I think pork are just fine.

As far as I know, the only limit on desserts are peanuts (she can have peanut butter, but not the nuts as it causes digestive issues since she has cancer).
Is spicy bad? Any dislikes? We eat some fairly adventurous food most of the time, lol.
You didn’t know that?....
It says on Happy's profile that she's (?) a male. 🧐
I was just going off that I guess.

Back
Top Bottom