Farm chatter

My sister is the room with her kitten.
Not in the mood for movies. I have a dog curled up next to me.
Ok.
Aw. 🤗
I was going to work on finishing my art doll, but got lazy after dinner. So I'll work on it in the morning.
Cool! What kind of art doll?
What breeds are you getting? And how many eggs?
Idk for sure on either questions. The summary of the goose drama is, this elderly couple has geese. I couldn't take as good of care of mine as I wanted to, and mom and dad were going to make me sell him. I gave him him to this couple because they live 10 minutes away, they have geese, and I could visit my boy any time. Best option I could think of. They lost him, because they didn't really try to take care of him, I am mad at them, because he's dead now, so the lady wants to make it up to me by giving me eggs in the spring. That obviously is a pretty lame way to fix it, and I never want to have anything to do with them again. But I can't turn down goslings, so I said they can drop off the eggs whenever their birds start laying. I think they have Buffs, Chinese or Africans, Embdems, Pilgrims, and I think a couple of the pied looking ones. I can't remember what they're called.

Ok.
Aw. 🤗

Cool! What kind of art doll?

Idk for sure on either questions. The summary of the goose drama is, this elderly couple has geese. I couldn't take as good of care of mine as I wanted to, and mom and dad were going to make me sell him. I gave him him to this couple because they live 10 minutes away, they have geese, and I could visit my boy any time. Best option I could think of. They lost him, because they didn't really try to take care of him, I am mad at them, because he's dead now, so the lady wants to make it up to me by giving me eggs in the spring. That obviously is a pretty lame way to fix it, and I never want to have anything to do with them again. But I can't turn down goslings, so I said they can drop off the eggs whenever their birds start laying. I think they have Buffs, Chinese or Africans, Embdems, Pilgrims, and I think a couple of the pied looking ones. I can't remember what they're called.
A pegasus. This one is for example only, & not for sale. Same with the first chicken I make will be for example. The ones for sale will come after.
20201230_120633.jpg

Back
Top Bottom