Farm chatter

there not cheap, but for our farm they can increase the amount of produce by a lot.

but you can always make money back off the bees the honey sells good. (where i live we are one of the highest producing honey per hive about 200 lbs average)
We have 3 huge gardens, one reason my mom wants bees is to pollinate. Plus we need a license to legally sell the honey.

There was a tornado warning in Atlanta last night (@jwehl did you know about this?) but the tornado touched down in Birmingham instead. That’s were my uncle is, staying in a little RV. We haven’t heard from him yet I hope he’s okay 😓
I did know, but I assume nothing came of it or SO would have woken me up. I hope your uncle is okay. The area of destruction is usually pretty narrow, right? So I think the odds are in his favor. :fl

Which one did you have?
My friends at camp all have them and the pics usually turn out well.
il_794xN.882298490_hk65.jpg
this one
:gig
seriously

There was a tornado warning in Atlanta last night (@jwehl did you know about this?) but the tornado touched down in Birmingham instead. That’s were my uncle is, staying in a little RV. We haven’t heard from him yet I hope he’s okay 😓
We got thunder and a lot of rain. It’s supposed to be storming again late today, too.

Back
Top Bottom