Farm chatter

I've made a rule for myself that before buying anything, I should save up twice that much, so that I'm still slowly gaining money

That's a really good habit! When I wanted to make bigger purchases I used to make myself wait a week to see if I still felt the same way about it after a week. Lol

I want to do a big thing that I'm calling the Trackable Project

I love the ideas of trackables for geocaching (items that have a tracking code andare logged so you can see where they go) and I'd like to make some of my own. Because it's me, I have to make this into a much bigger deal than it is. I'd like to make 9 of these.
Materials needed:
10 Trackable Dog Tags (atm, there's a promotion where I can get a free one) w/promotion- $38.25 w/o promotion- $42.50
9 Rubber Ducks, varying sizes- $27 (I have to buy 12)
9 Luggage Loops- $6.99
Loc-Tite Thread Locker- $6.48
Shrinky-Dink Paper- $12.95
Custom Ring- $28
The plan:
Put holes in rubber ducks. Use the luggage loops to attach travel bug dog tags and tags stating the trackable goal (made out of shrinky dink) and use loc-tite to make it super secure. Each of these 9 ducks will have a goal.
1. Visit every state
2. Get to California
3. Go to every Continent
4. Meet People's Pets (I"ll ask people to take a picture of it with their pet)
5-9. TBD
I'll use the code of the last trackable to put on the custom ring, thereby making myself trackable. It's more discreet than a t-shirt and I like rings. It will also log the miles that I go while caching, to a point.(

It all totals up to be quite pricey lol

View attachment 2505234View attachment 2505235
HUGE duck egg someone laid. I don’t remember how many yolks but this thing did not fit in the carton! Here’s a pic of it with other duck eggs, and next to a full size chicken egg.
WHOAH
12838D95-68C0-458E-B790-737C47E7B3A2.jpeg
is that the haunted coop?
View attachment 2505268
On January 2nd 2018 she was paralyzed by a hawk (she killed the hawk somehow) and was put down a week or so later :(
View attachment 2505272
awh :hugs
this is snowflakes comb. modified single maybe? idk but its small and cute
View attachment 2505302
yes iz cute
So many mice eggs! I’m confused though because I’m seeing three different shades of blue/green in the nest boxes and I only have two EEs 😳
my OE has a lot of different shades 😂
You know how I said that the neighbors rooster has been silent for weeks? Well I just heard him (he’s crowing right now) and there’s no doubt that he’s alive!
wow!
View attachment 2505340Someone laid a funky egg. Looks like a bit of trouble with pigment here.
hehe
Ok guys, which one....my other friends narrowed it down to these two
View attachment 2505430
View attachment 2505431
i would say the first one

Back
Top Bottom