Farm chatter

I'm working at the shelter right? So this person comes in to surrender their dog and asks me if they can look at the dogs back in the kennels and I said "uhh sure" then he comes back asking to see this one dog and I said "you just surrendered a dog why are you looking for one?" and this man goes "well I wanted a newer model this one was getting old".........

EXCUSE ME! You think I'm gonna adopt a dog out to you because you are BORED of your current one and want to "trade". I told that man no and the office manager and director told him we don't do that.

His booty was put on our Do Not Adopt To List

Some people

They kinda feel like mites or lice but I could be wrong. What are feather follicles? I don't think chicken skin. It was more on the top of the fluffy feathers.
Do you mean like nits stuck to the feathers?
Can you get someone to help you? Gently turn her over and see if you can tell what's going on. Get a few photos if possible too.
Well. Have you ever cooked a whole chicken or pieces of chicken from the store? If you look at the skin you will see little bumps on the skin where the feathers were. The skin can be a little bumpy where the feathers are - does that make sense?

Do you mean like nits stuck to the feathers?
Can you get someone to help you? Gently turn her over and see if you can tell what's going on. Get a few photos if possible too.
Well. Have you ever cooked a whole chicken or pieces of chicken from the store? If you look at the skin you will see little bumps on the skin where the feathers were. The skin can be a little bumpy where the feathers are - does that make sense?
Yes.
Yeah, I can. So look to see what the bumps are?
Yup, that makes sense, what about it though?

Back
Top Bottom