Farm chatter

I went out this morning and the one I was separating was gone with lots of feathers everywhere and a little blood. There was holes from digging on the outside and on the inside. 😔 I don't think am capable of keeping animals alive. Maybe I shouldn't get ducks. They would probably just die too.
I'm so sorry!!! You were doing so well for her :hugs :hugs :hugs
No! Get ducks! Enjoy yourself! She would have WANTED you to get ducks because it makes you happy. Losing things that are close to us is part of life, and giving up on everything without trying again will only serve to make you more unhappy. Keep going, and know that we're here to support you. <3

I went out this morning and the one I was separating was gone with lots of feathers everywhere and a little blood. There was holes from digging on the outside and on the inside. 😔 I don't think am capable of keeping animals alive. Maybe I shouldn't get ducks. They would probably just die too.
oh no! thats really sad. you should give it one more shot. we all make mistakes somtimes.

I'm so sorry!!! You were doing so well for her :hugs :hugs :hugs
No! Get ducks! Enjoy yourself! She would have WANTED you to get ducks because it makes you happy. Losing things that are close to us is part of life, and giving up on everything without trying again will only serve to make you more unhappy. Keep going, and know that we're here to support you. <3
Thanks! She didn't like me too much. I could have done so much more and I saw the digging before and but just filled it back in. I should have known and done something.

Back
Top Bottom