Farm chatter

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guys do you remember the last time this happenedÉ and the time before thatÉ It seems to happen every time I update my laptop. Ièm mad about it.

@MysteryChicken I dreamed that you were the president (of somewhere) s daughter, and you were going to be the future president, so all of us on farm chatter were like, donèt forget us when youère famous! And then the weirdest part was that your mother, who was like the queen or something, gave you a bunch of tropical fish with their tails cut off (still alive), and then you tried reviving them and you glued their tails back on, shoved them in a big tank, and they all lived happy lives. The end.

@MysteryChicken I dreamed that you were the president (of somewhere) s daughter, and you were going to be the future president, so all of us on farm chatter were like, donèt forget us when youère famous! And then the weirdest part was that your mother, who was like the queen or something, gave you a bunch of tropical fish with their tails cut off (still alive), and then you tried reviving them and you glued their tails back on, shoved them in a big tank, and they all lived happy lives. The end.
Button omg what

smiley_emoticons_confused.gif

smiley_emoticons_confused2.gif

smiley_emoticons_verwirrt2.gif

whaat.gif

Confused02.gif

Confused04.gif

Confused05.gif

default_head scratch.gif

default_oyh.gif

default_zzzzscratchchin.gif

denkend_smilie_0007.gif