Farm chatter

I know I'm a mix of German, Dutch, and other European bloods. When I was a little girl, I was asked if I was Mexican, or Chinese, or Japanese, or Indian (Native American, but it was before that term was used)?

So Christmas morning should be interesting!
I wonder if you share the same bloodline of Queen Antoinette, like I do.

A heart doctor is a complex thing.
He was a very good man. I look like his wife. She was so tickled; I'm the only grandchild who looked like her.

I have an old photo that has no identifying marks on it. I know it's my grandma because it could be a picture of me at that age. If I were wearing a toddler's dress from 1898...

He was a very good man. I look like his wife. She was so tickled; I'm the only grandchild who looked like her.

I have an old photo that has no identifying marks on it. I know it's my grandma because it could be a picture of me at that age. If I were wearing a toddler's dress from 1898...
I don't think I'm related to any doctors, like you, but something may show up.

1898 is a pretty long time ago.

:lau I forget how old I am sometimes on this thread! Grandpa practiced in the 1940s and 50s. He was born in 1895 and died in 1968.
I don't remember when my grandpa was born, but he's now 87. He was a Cook on a Navy War Ship. I think he helped load the guns too.

My Grandpa adopted my dad, so he's not related, only by last name though.

200.gif

Thinking about trying to do some felted animals, & possibly sell them. The process doesn't seem to difficult to do.

I'll most likely will take requests for people who wants something unique.

Back
Top Bottom