Farm chatter

Santa Claus Christmas GIF by Sky Radio

I sat on Lilly (my cow) yesterday! Iève sat on her while sheès laying down before but not when standing. And I jumped onto her back so next time Ièll try jumping on.

At the farm where I'm volunteering, there are 21 chickens- four old ones, 10 red sex links that are around a year and a half, and 7 younger chickens that they got four weeks ago. These chickens came because the people that owned them are moving and can't keep them. These include a buff brahma, GL wyandotte, BSL, and Coco, off the top of my head. these ones are all a bit sad looking-they were over crowded and have some feather loss and sunburning. I'm not sure of the breeds of the older ones- I'm going to try to figure them out using BYC.
There are three sheep- Oreo, Tina, and Lena. They are ADORABLE!! Oreo is very friendly and follows you around looking for treats.
There is a pair of peafowl- Mark Anthony, the peacock, is very handsome. Cleopatra, the peahen, is stunning! They free roam over the entire property. Cleopatra is Mark Anthony's daughter. They are quite skittish but I am trying to befriend them by bringing treats.
Excuse my ignorance but what is BYC?

At the farm where I'm volunteering, there are 21 chickens- four old ones, 10 red sex links that are around a year and a half, and 7 younger chickens that they got four weeks ago. These chickens came because the people that owned them are moving and can't keep them. These include a buff brahma, GL wyandotte, BSL, and Coco, off the top of my head. these ones are all a bit sad looking-they were over crowded and have some feather loss and sunburning. I'm not sure of the breeds of the older ones- I'm going to try to figure them out using BYC.
There are three sheep- Oreo, Tina, and Lena. They are ADORABLE!! Oreo is very friendly and follows you around looking for treats.
There is a pair of peafowl- Mark Anthony, the peacock, is very handsome. Cleopatra, the peahen, is stunning! They free roam over the entire property. Cleopatra is Mark Anthony's daughter. They are quite skittish but I am trying to befriend them by bringing treats.
Nevermind lol!!! BACK YARD CHICKENS!!! Lol thanks anyways

Back
Top Bottom