Farm Day 2014 Photos (mainly of peafowl)

More greens...

Minxfox i want to thank you for posting these photos , they helped me in making my decision as to where i would be able to purchase pure greens.
I will be making a trip to Florida in May and going to http://rockingbabranch.com to pick up 6 to 8 green babies and some india blue silvers pieds, i am long over due for a vacation and i can not wait to see these beautiful birds.

Minxfox i want to thank you for posting these photos , they helped me in making my decision as to where i would be able to purchase pure greens.
I will be making a trip to Florida in May and going to http://rockingbabranch.com to pick up 6 to 8 green babies and some india blue silvers pieds, i am long over due for a vacation and i can not wait to see these beautiful birds.

..6 to 8 green babies! Dang, somebody hit on their lottery numbers!

Na i don't play the lottery, that dollar ticket will feed a few birds in a day, just been selling lots of birds and eggs
wink.png

Quote:
I know I thought at first Zaz was just talking about getting a pair or 3. I am guessing she is getting that many so that she will be guaranteed to have males and females since she will be getting young ones.

I wonder if I could get a discount from Josh for referring a friend?
gig.gif
1 free green peachick!
roll.png
I wonder if you could buy one with crooked toes for less. It isn't all that fun having to make shoes for one and worry about if its toes will straighten. It must be even harder to do when you have so many other birds that need looking after. I bet they would love to get a bird like that off of their hands. Hmmmmmm...

Quote:
I know I thought at first Zaz was just talking about getting a pair or 3. I am guessing she is getting that many so that she will be guaranteed to have males and females since she will be getting young ones.

I wonder if I could get a discount from Josh for referring a friend?
gig.gif
1 free green pea-chick!
roll.png
I wonder if you could buy one with crooked toes for less. It isn't all that fun having to make shoes for one and worry about if its toes will straighten. It must be even harder to do when you have so many other birds that need looking after. I bet they would love to get a bird like that off of their hands. Hmmmmmm...
I was looking for the video you made of the farm so i could give ya a plug but could not find it, post it here and i will tell him how i found his place via the video.

I will be checking them toes, i do not want that in my birds.
wink.png

I don't think I shared that one ever because it was for a contest to be a Wild Guide for Mutual of Omaha. I didn't want too many people knowing about the contest, then I didn't win or make it to the finals so I just forgot about the video.

I don't think I shared that one ever because it was for a contest to be a Wild Guide for Mutual of Omaha. I didn't want too many people knowing about the contest, then I didn't win or make it to the finals so I just forgot about the video.
It is a cool video but i will remove it if you like
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom