Farm Day/Chicken Swap - Tractor Supply Co., Sanford, Maine

does anyone sell hay?> and how much

i will be bringing chocolate holland lop buck and doe, black holland lop buck
amberlinks that will be laying in september
i also have one flemish buck @4-5 months old

i'm currently looking around for straw. seems the local feed stores haven't been getting their supplier to follow through with the delivery they owe them from the spring! if anyone knows of someone that has bales of straw we could use some in or around the Rochester area!

Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. A chance of showers in the afternoon. Humid with highs in the mid 70s. Light and variable winds...becoming southeast around 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 50 percent.

how are your animals faring down there today Chickn? i know you're much closer to the coast than i am.

so far mine are not happy that the ground is very muddy and they won't be allowed to run outside today. probably won't be happy with me tomorrow being cooped up for another day with 3 HUGE turkeys still growing out and eating all their feed!
roll.png

i have them all in lock up except a few that decided not to go to the coop last night. 3 bantam roos a turkey and a std roo are weathering under the truck. having some wind and rain but nothing to bad as yet.

Who would have thought Labor Day would be a great day for a swap? I was very optimistic about the day because it started out very slow .... BOOM .... it got busy.

We sold out of almost everything we brought and could have sold more if we had it.

Here are some photo's of the swap.

001-4.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

008-4.jpg

009-4.jpg

010-4.jpg

011-4.jpg

012-3.jpg

013-2.jpg

014-1.jpg

If you haven't come to a swap before, your missing out on a lot of fun.

See ya at the swap.

bob

Back
Top Bottom