Oregon bill seeks to criminalize breeding/raising livestock for meat

Pics
Veganism makes no sense to me. None. It certainly isn't natural, and looking at the vegans I personally know, it does not appear to be healthy either. There is not a single primate in nature, not one, that subsists on an entirely vegan diet. Chimpanzees eat termites and occasionally hunt and kill other animals for food. Gorillas eat grubs. Monkeys eat grubs and insects.

Veganism makes no sense to me. None. It certainly isn't natural, and looking at the vegans I personally know, it does not appear to be healthy either. There is not a single primate in nature, not one, that subsists on an entirely vegan diet. Chimpanzees eat termites and occasionally hunt and kill other animals for food. Gorillas eat grubs. Monkeys eat grubs and insects.

Chimpanzees have been noted to hunt and kill, and cannibalize, each other as well. 🤷‍♀️ Nature doesn't care.

Our oldest living ancestors, a reptile type creature named the Therapsid, was a carnivore. So eating meat is a natural thing for us.

Back
Top Bottom