Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Pics
Can't get any cuter than those chick pics, Bulldogma!!!

Great pics everybody is posting!! ....can't beat having all these critters we all have! ...the daily happenings and all that!

I seen an awesome chicken coop, cute baby chick and broody mama hen, great chicken and duck pics, neat goat, a horse that now can't lie about him being the one that is not moving his tub everywhere...lol....and am glad to see the person being able to post the pics and living through the rearing horse ordeal, because there is no rider in the second pic....lol....
big_smile.png

some cow pics

Sanna - Not horse shows too...
ep.gif
. I believe it. Having tried stuff in the horse and rodeo world.....I suppose the answer isn't what I did....just throw in the towel....lol, but I do find a lot of peace laying in the goat pen, having them jump on my back and paw me for scratches now.....or sitting on a horse on a hill, overlooking my cows....stuff like that.

Meant to put a smiley icon at the end of - I haven't seen many real pig pictures in here yet....meant as a joke...no disrespect to Beakers buddy...lol...he is a fine swine....
big_smile.png
. I'll get better pics of Daisy Mae. I got her a harness and leash to start walking her...lol. That's funny you have a mare named Daisy Mae that is 20 and acts 5...
big_smile.png
....awesome to hear!

The Howard's - I think little curly pig tails might almost rank up there with the sayin cute as a bunny's ear????.....
big_smile.png
. I hope ya get a pig someday.

These are my favorites. Very beautiful. The black vignette is a nice touch.

I don't know anything about cows. What kind are they?

Oooooo - love the pics of the cattle! Those are some beautiful animals!
Thanks!

These are my favorites. Very beautiful. The black vignette is a nice touch.

I don't know anything about cows. What kind are they?

Thanks! The cows I justed posted were in my bucking bull breeding program. In the two pics you quoted....the top one is a grade purebred Brahman cow and her newborn grade purebred Brahman heifer calf in the grass. In the bottom one.....the cow laying down is a registered Brahman cow....the one standing is a daughter of the cow laying down from a couple years earlier, with a Hereford/Brahman rodeo bull dad I owned. About a week after the picture was taken of the one standing by her mom.....she had her first calf (heifer) of her own out of a rodeo bull of mine...

Back
Top Bottom