Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

I love all of the pics everyone! I am a photographer with my fancy camera! I am going to have to post some of my farm pics! I mainly do family and head shots for modeling! I am dealing with sick kids and anxiously and trying patiently for my babies to hatch! I am one nervous momma! I will post pics soon! Love all of the great pics everyone!

I have soooo many pictures I don't even know where to start!
ep.gif

These are some of the older ones with my old camera... And, for some reason, some of the picture quality has suffered.

One of our lesson ponies, Aaron Almighty

This is not a great photo, but it's a fun one. Chewie loooooves his pool!

Our Zedonk, Fancy Pants.

Skeeter the Unicorn

And Beaker the bantam Cochin wanted to have his picture taken. lol

I'll post more some other time. I have a gazillion pictures to look through.

I have soooo many pictures I don't even know where to start!
ep.gif

These are some of the older ones with my old camera... And, for some reason, some of the picture quality has suffered.

One of our lesson ponies, Aaron Almighty

This is not a great photo, but it's a fun one. Chewie loooooves his pool!

Our Zedonk, Fancy Pants.

Skeeter the Unicorn

And Beaker the bantam Cochin wanted to have his picture taken. lol

I'll post more some other time. I have a gazillion pictures to look through.
Wonderful as always Sanna!!!! And we want to see all GAZILLION of them! WooHoo!!!!
droolin.gif

I have the same camera as aoxa. I don't consider it a fancy one and I found mine online, just the camera body, for something like $260. Really good price for the camera.
And you don't have to have a "fancy" camera to take good pictures.
big_smile.png
Of course it helps with the picture quality and all, but you can still take a great shot even with a polaroid camera.

gig.gif
Anything that's not a cell phone "camera" around here is considered to be a "fancy camera"!

My God, sooo many great shots you guys!
thumbsup.gif

What is this??? Polish with a haircut?

Arabians.
love.gif
My favorite breed of horse.

I LOVE this!! Cropping a part of the ear gives the shot that much more of an atristic look. Great portrait!

lau.gif
They are totally having an important meeting.

You have so many great shots, these are my favorites. I like the cat and the buff Cochin(?) rooster the best.

I have the same camera as aoxa. I don't consider it a fancy one and I found mine online, just the camera body, for something like $260. Really good price for the camera.
And you don't have to have a "fancy" camera to take good pictures.
big_smile.png
Of course it helps with the picture quality and all, but you can still take a great shot even with a polaroid camera.

What a trio.
love.gif
Absolutely love the cat in the corner and the dogs expression.
Yep it's a polish with a hair cut! She kept getting all dirty, so I had to cut it.

I'm happy to see all the images being posted! Keep them coming!

If you have a good shot taken by a camera phone, by all means post it. Prove me wrong! :D iPhones are the only I've seen take decent photos.

Back
Top Bottom