Farm Sign... I love it!!!

lau.gif

thumbsup.gif

We laugh but I am sure the sign owner meant it. All over you have someone putting up a new subdivision in “THE COUNTRY” next to a pig farm.

We did a complete remodel for a young family who wanted to be in the country and have a large yard to mow. He loved to mow his lawn!!!

The lady of the house has a phobia for bugs and dust and the house was surrounded on 3 sides with soybeans. When I told the farmer who works the fields he laughed and can’t wait in tell he brings in the beans and she comes knocking on his door.
smack.gif

Excellent!

That's got me thinking. Perhaps I'll make one that says something like:

You're welcome

But that doesn't mean you can walk around here stealing our eggs, catfish, bamboo shoots, mango, papaya, bananas, chillies or any other produce.

Ask first or grow your own.

Now that's just plain funny, I don't care what them city folk say.

I may have to live in one of those sub-divisions, but I still know that a farm is going to have a scent. lol

LOVE IT! We moved into a mini-farm out in the county...and I believe our one neighbor was quite upset that we started using it as a mini-farm. We have to keep our HORSE PASTURES manicured like our lawn, or he comes over and complains...he was also upset when he planted some exotic flowers RIGHT UP AGAINST THE FENCE, and our mare reached over and ate it. (I felt bad, but I was relieved they weren't toxic!) Sigh...he's gonna have a coronary the first time he hears our chickens...hehehe...or when we get goats...

Back
Top Bottom