Farmer's and rancher's chat thread!

I texted my friend back and she already made a nasty comment on his wall. some people thought it was funny, and some others are in my defense. Tomorrow, im just going to "TRY" to ignore comments. But if they become too hurtful, im going to flip. i was once told that Im going to be that kid that goes beserk, when finally ticked off, and ends up killing or seriously injuring someone.

Most people, who's opinion's are worth anything, will think that he is the idiot. I wouldn't focus too much energy on the mater, and instead practice good faith and pray for the kid. It is obvious that he needs help. It will also help settle you down as well.

I got 12 Anatolian pups (Livestock Guardian dogs) That were born on Jan. 27 and will be ready for new homes when they are 10 weeks old. They are so cute!! and grow so fast. I actually have homes for a few already. 8 boys and 4 girls. <3 From working parents.

Most people, who's opinion's are worth anything, will think that he is the idiot. I wouldn't focus too much energy on the mater, and instead practice good faith and pray for the kid. It is obvious that he needs help. It will also help settle you down as well.
Yeah, i am trying not to loose my cool.

at the same time, my GF posted on his wall, about the picture and tagged as, she put,

"How ironic! You are calling him g*y when im his girlfriend and your single and following around freshmen and taking photos of them. Who else agrees?"

She got a bunch of likes and positive feedback.

Back
Top Bottom