Sep 18, 2012
Missouri
Farmer's & Rancher's chat thread

Everyone is welcomed.

All BYC rules apply and just have fun!
smile.png

(It gets pretty random here haha)

Last edited:
Most people, who's opinion's are worth anything, will think that he is the idiot. I wouldn't focus too much energy on the mater, and instead practice good faith and pray for the kid. It is obvious that he needs help. It will also help settle you down as well.

Alright folks,here is the deal.....well not really a deal,but whatever! haha There is this horse....haha I sound kinda like a boy "There is this girl" haha just playing! :p
Ok,I love this horse!! She stole my heart. <3 She is 15.3 hands and a thoroughbred. She has raced once,but they learned running wasn't her thing on the first race she did haha
Cape came right up to me and ignore everyone else,I hated leaving....She is an awesome horse!!! She loved my hair haha She is very sweet.

There is a very big chance I'll get her,BUT there is this other lady who wanted her first,but she probably won't be able to get her,but she'll know in February if she is or not.Not to sound like a spoiled princess or anything,but I want that horse!!! I have to have her! She is special! SO. Can ya'll keep your fingers crossed that I get her? Thanks.
Her name is Cape.I'll post pics of her soon.

BTW Our new family horse will be coming on sunday! :D She is awesome haha

WOW everybodys horses are amazing!! lovepolish i hope you get cape!!
I am getting really excited now for mine, i think i will get a quarter horse. the new barn should be up in a month or so and we will get one then. But, can i have just one? or will she get lonely., i dont mind getting two but i would prefer one. im still uneducated, no website is helpful, lol

One is fine on their own if you spend enough time with them. They will bond to you instead of another horse. If your horse is too lonely they do fine with goats and cats. I recommend you find someone that knows horses well, and both is gentle with then and in control of their own animal. If their animal if friendly and obedient its s sign that the know what they are doing. If you don't you can really screw up the animal. There's more to it then just brushing and putting on a saddle. Even putting a saddle on wring can ruin your horses habits, that and you can get screwed when buying one too. I go with my friends when they buy a horse. This way I can say... nope to wild, not healthy, no right, or yup, you can work that out, or that's one's perfect....

the weather here isnt too bad considering its been gray and below freezing for almost a month. Yesterday, we were able to work with all 4 of the horses. Cowboy, our 2 yr old was saddled and lunged lightly and he did wonderful. First time messing with him since last fall. My mare Emma was brushed out and put thru her ground work paces. Dee was caught and brushed and even my ol arab and I went for a spin around the arena :) it was a good day yesterday. Was gonna repeat today but we are starting to get some wind. Might just go brush everyone so at least they are handled today :)

Hi all I'm new here I'm not great on computers but I love chickens & enjoy talking with others like me. Maybe yall can help me improve my skills & teach me more about chickens

Back
Top Bottom