fat quarter swap/swappers choice

I need bright colors, please. Something with lots of color.
Thanks, minniechicks
cool.png

count me in for two since my daughter paulsmuffen is in here. Will pm my address now.

Quote:
baustin x2 blues, batiks, civil war

Quote:
I am up for whatever you decide, Golden.

For my preferences; any prints that are old timey, or old fashioned, victorian cottage-y.

Are we sending 3 different FQ's to each person? I am signed up for 3 swaps....is that a total of 9 different prints (their preference)?

Please clarify.

Deb

Quote:
I am up for whatever you decide, Golden.

For my preferences; any prints that are old timey, or old fashioned, victorian cottage-y.

Are we sending 3 different FQ's to each person? I am signed up for 3 swaps....is that a total of 9 different prints (their preference)?

Please clarify.

Deb

it's 4 FQ per swap

Quote:
Duh! lol That's what I thought.......I guess you can tell you belong to too many FQ swaps when you get too confused to remember what you are doing!

This is an awesome swap!

Deb

Quote:
Duh! lol That's what I thought.......I guess you can tell you belong to too many FQ swaps when you get too confused to remember what you are doing!

This is an awesome swap!

Deb

Thats my thing exactly. in too many and cant remember who what when and where. lol
ep.gif

I would be up for doing this every other month or every 3 months. That would give everyone a chance to find some new fabrics to swap. Just an idea
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom