Prairie Flower Block Swap

I normally do free motion quilting either an all over, feathers, leaves etc. I look at the quilt and get ideas like that. Since these tops have 6 inch borders I will most likely put a long arm feather in the border and something else in the center, either custom block quilting or the center will have an all over pattern. I will most likely have a floral theme but one quilt has pink border with dots so I might do something more modern in that one. All the above quilts are donated to the Preemie NICU. The blocks and tops were donated to me. Often left over and UFO, so it is nice to see them used. Only the blue quilt with small squares came as a top the others were orphan blocks, some times from different people and sometimes I make a couple more to make it work and then I add borders. I did quilt all above quilts. The second to last quilt, I both pieced and quilted.

Last edited:
Anna6~They are sooo Beautiful! They brought tears to my eyes. I was thinking of all the sweet little babies they would be bringing comfort and warmth too. They are just darling!!
love.gif

I wanted to thank everyone for the beautiful blocks! This was my first swap and I enjoyed it very much. It has inspired me to do other swaps and a mystery quilt! Thanks again everybody!

I am sorry haven't been on here ( horrid health) and other issues around here... so looks like from link to link ( after I found them) this where you all are at at the moment. Are there any current swaps? Side mug rugs? I want to SWap! :D

I tried several times to post the link but besides being slow it is not letting me. Please look under hobbies and the arrowhead block swap. We are all now on that thread and maybe there is still time to join the swap. Welcome back! I hope you feel better.

Back
Top Bottom