fat quarter swap/swappers choice

goldenluver

Songster
10 Years
May 20, 2009
Springfield, Oregon
This swap is for Fat Quarters Each swapper will provide 4 print/colored FQ's of partners choice of color/theme to be swapped with another swapper. You may sign-up for as many swaps as you want

I will be providing you with the name(s) of the person/people you will be swapping with. Please DO NOT swap before given your name(s) as the list will be constantly changing.

Fabric: All fabrics used should be 100% cotton, very nice quality quilt appropriate fabrics. No flimsy fabrics, please.

Colors: what ever your partners requests

FQ to swappers: July 25, 2010.

Mailing: You will be mailing your FQ's directly to other swappers. I will send addresses out to you

Please post here if you would like to join. As well as posting here, please PM me with your snailmail addy, so I can keep the addy information for this swap.

Enjoy!!!

Disclaimer:::: This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.

THANK YOU BYC STAFF FOR LETTING US TO CONTINUE OUR QUILTING SWAPS!! We have had great fun with this in the past and want to continue doing so!!

participants wants have to swap

**Amanda0609 x2 pinks, purples, blues, greens
**paulsmuffen x2 farm, farm animals, tractors, small to medium print kids, flowers, civil war era, solids
****Goldenluver x4 chicken prints, batik, woodsy/bear florals, novelty, civil war, indian, horse, deer, variety of sunflower prints,
*Patchesnposies x3 old timey, or old fashioned, victorian cottage- botanical, floral, farmyard, children's and textured fabrics
suzyq53511 x2 chicken prints, batik, boy prints, blue, old timey, old fashioned, Asian
**minniechicks x3 bright colors with lots of color
WriterofWords x3 reds and blues and anything solid(monochromatic) chicken prints, pink roses, colorful vegetables red peppers,, fruits
**justbugged x3 civil war, batik, and chicken prints batiks, Asian, and baby prints
**baustin x2 blues, batiks, civil war
roosterdog chicken prints, red, pink, ornge floral prints pastel colors (blue, yellow, pink, green)with tiny stars
*alaskachick roses, pastels, batiks, scroll designs, robin egg blues, light aquas, sage greens just about everyones likes except for novelty fabrics
CoyoteMagic x3 unusual prints and uncommon colors combinations most anything you request

Last edited:
I'd like to join!

(I'll go for three.)

For clarity....we will be sending four Fat Quarters to each person we are matched with. Each one a different print or color of their choice.

So it will be 1 yard of fabric total?

Please let me know if this is correct.

Last edited:
Quote:
gotcha on
I don't have the time this summer to make ornaments, I'll wait until after and see. I have my GD all summer and my mom's health is going down hill.

ok sign me up for three swaps. think i can round up fq. let make sure my dem. are right. 18x22. right. still trying to figure it out.
thanks, Minniechicks
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom