Fat, seriously fat

Quote:
they're shipping to houston is a little pricey ($32) but it still comes out to 82 cents a bird. that's a great deal! thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
"Yes dear, I didn't expect them either. They sent them to me as a thank you. Yes it is the truth. I know, but honey pie, I can't send them back. They might die! You wouldn't want that to happen would you..... Look at those fuzzy wuzzy cutuies smoochers!!!"

"Yes dear, I didn't expect them either. They sent them to me as a thank you. Yes it is the truth. I know, but honey pie, I can't send them back. They might die! You wouldn't want that to happen would you..... Look at those fuzzy wuzzy cutuies smoochers!!!"

OMG that's good, it might actually work
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif

It's the opposite at my house... "But DH don't you want really yummy chicken soup this winter? You said you liked skinning deer... What's this attitude with 50 Cornish X Rock? Yes - You can have a Wizbang-Chicken Plucker! I'll help... I promise!"

love.gif

Back
Top Bottom