Fathers day?

Quote:
This! Or just do something with him solo. All dads are softies at heart. We love to feel special.

I wish I could do something with him solo! He has a nice, but insecure and jealous wife who has to be involved with everything, plus he's always in such a bleeping hurry! I'm lucky if I can convince him to stop somewhere for food, it's ridiculous.
roll.png

Well my stepmom is terminally ill with not so long left so getting him alone is a little hard and I don't think i'd have his full mind. I am a teen, no money so keep it cheap, what I get from selling eggs is what I have
big_smile.png

Quote:
Is your stepmom able to move around? If so, why not take a trip to a local zoo? Buy him lunch (but I'd wait until after you left the zoo...those places are nutso on prices!)

Zahboo

Can you make him a card, or write him a letter about how much he means to you? I know making a card sounds kind of juvenile, but my DD17 started doing it for birthdays, Mothers Day, etc., a few years ago. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. We just get a kick out of the ideas she comes up with. My cards usually have ducks or chickens on; the one she just made for her Dad's birthday had fish (he just got an aquarium a couple of months ago).

all I ask is somebody give me a back rub, a cold beer, and an afternoon to spend with the family. That's my idea of fun
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom