Fattie's hubby's fantastic surprise Birthday party 6/25 (Pics) ~

Funky Feathers

former Fattie
11 Years
Jan 15, 2009
Maryland
My Coop
My Coop
I made all the arrangements for a wonderful birthday surprise for my hubby. I contacted his best friend from 30 some years ago who worked with him at the Police Dept. back in the 70's. I invited him and his wife to his party, held at his son Rick's house. I had his daughter Jen meet us there, as well as his other son Rob & his wife Tania. Rick's wife Lisa and their 3 kids (our grandkids) were all there as well. We spent the night and had a great time. Can you tell?

rbday42.jpg

rbday40.jpg

rbday51.jpg

rbday47.jpg

rbday23a.jpg

rbday26.jpg

rbday27a.jpg

rbday30.jpg

rbday31.jpg

rbday34.jpg

rbday36.jpg

rbday50.jpg

rbday49.jpg

rbday54.jpg

rbday25.jpg

This gun is a fake (toy).
smile.png

rbday20.jpg

Looks like someone was naughty....

rbday18.jpg

rbday17.jpg

I want to compliment you on a job well done. Most of the pics are nice and the ones that aren't are just out of focus. Your outfit is much more flattering. It looks like your DH had a GREAT and that is really what matters.

Quote:
Yes he did, and thanks!
smile.png

You are welcome, and you have my sincere apology for past rude behavior. It seems we have both learned something, as your pics have much improved, and I have kept my mouth shut.
tongue.png

Yeah well I started to see what you meant about nose hairs/looking up my nose, Lol! When I took pics of myself the angle was very bad, making me look snooty and making you all look up my nose. Sorry. Hope any boogers didn't show, Lol!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom