FAULTY INCUBATOR, all eggs are dead :'(

I lost 27 eggs this week due to a variety of reasons, but a horrible incubator from ebay was the main one. My last hope is with the other eggs that are going in my rcom. Hoping that they do well!
So sorry to hear that you lost so many, i can sure feel your pain and yes i too have learnt a valuable lesson on poor incubator choice, they advertise them as great products and then this happens. Will definitely be buying proven and recommended by experienced :loveincubator next time, fingers crossed and good luck with your remaining surviving eggs

what kind of incubator do you have ?
If the thermometer was wrong, how do you blame the incubator ??
if you do not answer questions, how can we help ?
.....jiminwisc......
Not sure of our time difference but i didn't answer straight away because it was evening here & was sleeping. The incubators temperature was 37.5 degrees, when i went to add the water for humidity when it was required, i lifted the lid and it was VERY hot, i then got two other thermometers i had and checked the internal temperature and both read 46 degrees. The eggs were hot to touch and it was certain the incubator internal thermometer was the blame. :(

Attachments

• 25507926_10155997673461182_3556959859567296376_n.jpg
    25507926_10155997673461182_3556959859567296376_n.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 5
Not sure of our time difference but i didn't answer straight away because it was evening here & was sleeping. The incubators temperature was 37.5 degrees, when i went to add the water for humidity when it was required, i lifted the lid and it was VERY hot, i then got two other thermometers i had and checked the internal temperature and both read 46 degrees. The eggs were hot to touch and it was certain the incubator internal thermometer was the blame. :(

That incubator is similar to the one that I bought from ebay! Looks almost just like it and they even included the bottle just like it, too. It held 48 eggs, and I filled it up when I got it. I spent so much money on eggs from here and from ebay. It's just disappointing when you flush so much money down the drain on hatching eggs. There are so many variables and it's just not cheap at all. Thank you for your positive words, and I wish you the best, as well!

Back
Top Bottom