Faverolles Thread

Hey Everyone my 9 year old is interested inshowing and breeding Salmon Faverolles for 4H. Are we going to cme up empty handed or are there real breeders out there looking to expand the breed?

Hey Everyone my 9 year old is interested inshowing and breeding Salmon Faverolles for 4H. Are we going to cme up empty handed or are there real breeders out there looking to expand the breed?

I'm sure you didn't intend for that message to come out quite that way. I can assure you that there are many "real" breeders on this thread, but you may have to be put on a waiting list for the spring hatching season. I suggest that, if your daughter is truly interested in the breed, that you join the Faverolles Fanciers Club and get a breeders list so that you can see which "real" breeders are located near you.

Last edited:

Well, where are you located? Are you interested in bantam or LF? Do you have an incubator for eggs or are you looking for started birds? I would recommend started birds but that would depend on your budget. Do you subscribe to the Poultry Press? Are there any upcoming shows near you?

As mame1616 stated joining the Faverolles Fanciers of America would be beneficial. Perusing this thread would also be helpful. Many breeders have posted here with useful information over the years.

Back
Top Bottom