Faverolles Thread

This is

Sorry my phone messed up, this is the chick I posted a few days ago, and couple people said it looked like a pullet. I 100% agreed. But now all the black ?? I'm confused. It looks like a boy to me now :(

Here's a couple of pics of my bantam whites. They were hatched the last weekend of April. Of the five, I have 3 whites - 2M, 1F. The other two are salmon M. Both parents presented as salmon. The father is Rose Isgrigg's line, he's where the white comes from.

These are the LF salmon's I hatched from Sandy, using two of the hens I previously hatched out from Dick last year. I think they are about seven weeks old. (You'd think I'd have remembered to write down something like that!) There should be a touch of Pete Merlin thrown in there, as well. Best of the best! (Excuse the dirty coop and run - guess I should take my pics AFTER I clean!)

Last edited:
Here's a couple of pics of my bantam whites. They were hatched the last weekend of April. Of the five, I have 3 whites - 2M, 1F. The other two are salmon M. Both parents presented as salmon. The father is Rose Isgrigg's line, he's where the white comes from. These are the LF salmon's I hatched from Sandy, using two of the hens I previously hatched out from Dick last year. I think they are about seven weeks old. (You'd think I'd have remembered to write down something like that!) There should be a touch of Pete Merlin thrown in there, as well. Best of the best! (Excuse the dirty coop and run - guess I should take my pics AFTER I clean!)
Love the white! All of them are cute!!

This is my rooster I named handsome. We would love to show him. Does he look like something we could show? It is hard to see the beautiful iridescent blues and greens in his feathers.
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom