Faverolles Thread

Back from the Poultry Congress. Not as many LF Fav entries as last year, but there were more bantams. Leisha was able to make it with several of hers. Mary and Sandy had the LF entered. Once again Mary took reserve
Continental with a LF pullet!

That bird was hatched from the eggs I sent her last spring. :)

It was nice to see everyone today! Mary, Leisha, Henry, Daniel and his sister, Sandy, and the new people interested in Faverolles. Just missed Dick unfortunately, but I was late in leaving as it was.

Then I got home to find 5" of snow that wasn't there when I left.

If I get a chance I'll post some pics later.

I went out and took a couple pictures of my flock this morning... its been long over due to get some good pictures... feel free to critique them
wink.png

No Need to critique, You obviously enjoy your birds :) What kind of camera you use- great pics. good that you have labeled them. am jealous for the dry….everyone here are wet mudballs….vbg…Thanks for sharing…...

No Need to critique, You obviously enjoy your birds  :) What kind of camera you use- great pics. good that you have labeled them. am jealous for the dry….everyone here are wet mudballs….vbg…Thanks for sharing…...

Why, thank you! I do love them faverolles, cant wait expand a little more! Those pictures where just taken on my cell phone camera, galaxy s4 active. The thing takes nice photos!

Thanks, guys! Sandy, great pics! Thanks! I'm sorry I didn't get more of a chance to talk to you this weekend, though I was looking for you. I feel I can hardly take credit for just keeping the bird alive and giving her a bath, but it's been such a privilege to have these birds in my flock, and I'm so happy more people are becoming aware of them.

It was so much fun seeing everyone! What a great turnout.

This is a picture of the Fav Club table. I had two prints from an artist who had a table there, Sarah Rosedahl, as displays, and a stack of club membership info sheets.

This is the best shot I could get with my phone, and that was only because she was falling asleep!

Back from the Poultry Congress. Not as many LF Fav entries as last year, but there were more bantams. Leisha was able to make it with several of hers. Mary and Sandy had the LF entered. Once again Mary took reserve Continental with a LF pullet!

It was nice to see everyone today! Mary, Leisha, Henry, Daniel and his sister, Sandy, and the new people interested in Faverolles. Just missed Dick unfortunately, but I was late in leaving as it was.

Then I got home to find 5" of snow that wasn't there when I left.

If I get a chance I'll post some pics later.

Had a great time at the show this past weekend. It was finally great to meet you Cindy.

Back
Top Bottom