Faverolles Thread

Everything except having four toes sounds ok... favs are supposed to have feathers on their legs and the stripes havent shown any negative effects in any of my breeding...

My father in law got them from tractor supply hatchery special. Only this one so far is abnormal. Im pretty sure she didnt get covered by any other males we been trying to raise off a good clutch of pure bred.

Where did you get your whites?
Original stock were live imports from Germany where they are somewhat common as a utility fowl.

Jakk welcome to the Faverolles thread. Glad to see someone with whites on here as not many folks have them! Nice salmons as well. Love how deep the keels look on those hens.
Thanks for the welcome and the comments. Ill get some more photos of them up here as soon as I get another usb cable for the camera... it ended up in puppy-reach.
barnie.gif

I have hatched 9 faverolles chicks this year and so far it looks like 2 are white.....I plan on keeping them. Hopefully they mature out nicely! They are out of Weird Altitude and either one of 2 salmon girls or the mahogany...but I am leaning towards the salmon.
HI, Though not familiar with Your lineage……I have had a White pop out of my Mahogany group as well as from my Black group that trace back to Boulanger. None so far from the Salmon or Blue Salmon but just had my first male Salmon (Blue) Splash chick….Excited to see how it grows out. have Salmon Splash hens.

Got to say i REALLY enjoyed the Faverolle club newsletter that i just got in the E-mail…..Great to have the pictures and all….especially the colored varieties. thanks to all who made it possible…..eliz

Got to say i REALLY enjoyed the Faverolle club newsletter that i just got in the E-mail…..Great to have the pictures and all….especially the colored varieties. thanks to all who made it possible…..eliz
Thanks Eliz! If you have anything you might want to contribute to the next newsletter, we would love to have it
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom