Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Thanks I am just so happy with my five girls but I can't wait to get the BBS flock! How is the pair doing? I do like being able to eat eggs again before I was setting or selling every single one but now I am yummy pasture raised eggs again from the girls
big_smile.png
Oh and we just have a really nice digital camera and I am an alright photographer I am much better at tradition black and white photography then digital.

Henry

Quote:
Thanks I am just so happy with my five girls but I can't wait to get the BBS flock! How is the pair doing? I do like being able to eat eggs again before I was setting or selling every single one but now I am yummy pasture raised eggs again from the girls
big_smile.png
Oh and we just have a really nice digital camera and I am an alright photographer I am much better at tradition black and white photography then digital.

Henry

The pair is doing awesome! I LOVE THAT ROOSTER!!!
love.gif
He is the sweetest thing EVER!!! (I named him Duncan) I can't wait to see his babies! I've got the girl that came with him, plus three more pullets from the eggs I hatched from you, I also have a little cockerel that I'll be keeping as a back up.

I really need to find a new charger for my digital camera, it takes great pics, and I really need to take new pics for my website...

Last edited:
Quote:
big_smile.png

Henry

The pair is doing awesome! I LOVE THAT ROOSTER!!!
love.gif
He is the sweetest thing EVER!!! (I named him Duncan) I can't wait to see his babies! I've got the girl that came with him, plus three more pullets from the eggs I hatched from you, I also have a little cockerel that I'll be keeping as a back up.

I really need to find a new charger for my digital camera, it takes great pics, and I really need to take new pics for my website...

Great I am so glad you love him he was a very nice guy! He is very sweet to the ladies as well.

Back
Top Bottom