Faverolles Thread

Quote:
ANYONE???????????????

I won't sell two eggs alone sorry I also feel like its getting to hot to ship eggs. I don't have any fertile salmon eggs anyway. Hope you can find someone its just that with shipping so few eggs there is a larger chance that none will hatch then if you were setting a dozen or so eggs. Good luck hope someone can help you out!

Henry

Quote:
ANYONE???????????????

i might be able to, you aren't that far from me here in southern NH to ship but i'm not sure if the cost of shipping so few eggs would really be very reasonable. if you are interested and could travel up to the Mass NH border next Sunday there is a swap at another BYC member's property! she's in Townsend, MA, i could also bring some eggs for that show for you! i also have some chicks that will be almost 2 weeks old by then if you are interested in some started.

My dad and I go to NH a lot! It's my FAVORITE place because of all the country and no waste, unlike in CT!!!!! I would pay the shipping, you could probably fit them in a flat rate box, correct? Edited to say: Can I see photos of your stock? I really like blue salmon bantam faverolles.

Last edited:
Quote:
I live in Douglas, MA....just above Rhode Island. I have salmon bantam eggs. It would be better if you could drive up here. Sorry I don't have blue salmons.
Dick

chicken boy samn-needing bsf eggs:
Contact BYCer Mariemartin or chickie'smoma gonna be hard to get just one or two eggs??!!

OOps questions answered before I completed reading the rest of the thread.

Last edited:
totally off subject but..... Leisha I see you are from wapakoneta. One of my fav shows, So you think you can dance, (I know! reality tv
tongue.gif
) has a kid on there dancing from wapakoneta. Seems like a good kid. Never heard of it until then, now heard of it twice. HA

Back
Top Bottom