Faverolles Thread

Quote:
I will be at the Ohio National. It is only an hour and half away from home.

Excellent!!!! I hope to see you there! It's a little farther drive for me, but it's great to see all the chickens. I tell hubby that I can either order more chickens, or we can go see everyone else's.

This weekend is the KY Fair, so I'm all set to see what they have in the way of poultry also.

It is a geat show and also this year it is the ABA National. So there will be alot of birds.

Quote:
Was that for 2010, or 2011? I think the info I got was for 2011, and I have a hard time planning that far ahead. I barely plan next week.

The 2010 is in Belvidere, Ill on Sept. 11 & 12. The 2011 is in Indianapolis, Ind. at the big Crossroads show. I am talking about this years National.

Quote:
Was that for 2010, or 2011? I think the info I got was for 2011, and I have a hard time planning that far ahead. I barely plan next week.

The 2010 is in Belvidere, Ill on Sept. 11 & 12. The 2011 is in Indianapolis, Ind. at the big Crossroads show. I am talking about this years National.

Yikes- 6 hours each way.

We will probably be able to do Indy next year. Maybe some of you guys will sell me some LF Salmons or eggs by then.
wink.png

Quote:

Yikes- 6 hours each way.

We will probably be able to do Indy next year. Maybe some of you guys will sell me some LF Salmons or eggs by then.
wink.png

Yep, 6 hours for me too one way. If I had LF fowl I would sell you some, but I don't

Hope you don't have to cancel it! I wish I could go i am defently planning on going to the crossroads show.

Henry

Last edited:
Quote:
You have school. I know you will be there next year.

I told my Dad to schedual a meeting in Indiana on the dates of the show we were talking about him packing up birds and driving and me flying out for the weekend but if the birds are in VT with me next year I will drive out with them.

Henry

Quote:
I told my Dad to schedual a meeting in Indiana on the dates of the show we were talking about him packing up birds and driving and me flying out for the weekend but if the birds are in VT with me next year I will drive out with them.

Henry

now I think that's more than accomodating.
clap.gif
yuckyuck.gif
:
lau.gif

peter

Yep ha ha he actually likes doing long drives he listens to books on tape. I am sure I will have the birds and probably borrow a car and drive out. He was probably just trying to humor me when he said yes.

Henry

Ya know I'll be there Leisha!! 12 hours each way for me folks. But I have an ulterior motive. I'll be bringing back 2 trios from leisha!! A cockerell line & a pullett line!!! Woohoo!!! Can't wait. Wish I had something to show and I'd definitely be in on that too!! I'm trying to talk my mom into coming with me and bringing some of her buckeyes. Also she's lookin for SQ barred hollands if anyone knows where she can get some. I guess she havng trouble keeping yellow legs and white eggs?? Don't know anything about that!!!???
Anyhow I really hope you don't have to cancel Leisha! I am really stoked to see some really nice favs and get some good pics so I have photos to judge my own by when going hrough my future babies!!! Come on people. Let's make a showing at the national!!!

Back
Top Bottom