Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Good news. The faverolles National is still on. Got response from members tht is showing up. YEAH

Great news ! Take pictures and have fun
big_smile.png

Quote:
Good news. The faverolles National is still on. Got response from members tht is showing up. YEAH

That is great news... wish I were closer. I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing all about it!

Quote:
That is great news... wish I were closer. I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing all about it!

I wish I were closer as well. I don't have anything to show this year but it would be fun to go.

Quote:

thumbsup.gif

GO Fav Club!!!!

Way to be representin' !
big_smile.png

I'd love to try to make it but I'm already travelling 9 1/2 hrs the opposite direction the weekend before. I don't want a hubby revolt.
hide.gif

I took my last set of pictures of the girls today. Can't wait to get the new birds later this fall!
The three splash ladies of course
big_smile.png

4305_dsc00592.jpg

4305_dsc00529.jpg

Here is the whole flock
4305_dsc00586.jpg

4305_dsc00578.jpg

4305_dsc00571.jpg

4305_dsc00569.jpg

4305_dsc00564.jpg

4305_dsc00563.jpg

Henry

Hi Faverolle lovers...Question on colors.
smile.png

I hatched some cuties from Henry and ended up with 2 hens and 2 roos. My roos are stunning...one traditional salmon and one blue salmon.
One of the hens has gorgeous traditional salmon faverolle coloring. The other hen has quite a few blue feathers mixing in with her salmon coloring.

It looks gorgeous but I had never seen one quite like her. Would she be a blue salmon hen?

If these are silly questions, just laugh. I dont mind. lol

I love my favs but admit to limited knowledge at this point.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom