Faverolles Thread

Quote:
I have buff chicks hatching

Stop tempting me
sad.png

yuckyuck.gif
I'm in line for those, Henry
big_smile.png

Leisha, I forgot to ask... will you be shipping them as chicks? or waiting til 6-8 weeks? Or? (I am still in line for them, right??)
Thanks,
Laurie
frow.gif

(pasty butt only with Serama & Silkies, so far....fixed with yougurt/egg salad & mini hot tub treatment)

Quote:
Stop tempting me
sad.png

yuckyuck.gif
big_smile.png

Leisha, I forgot to ask... will you be shipping them as chicks? or waiting til 6-8 weeks? Or? (I am still in line for them, right??)
Thanks,
Laurie
frow.gif

(pasty butt only with Serama & Silkies, so far....fixed with yougurt/egg salad & mini hot tub treatment)

I am first seeing how many Dick wants since they originally came from him and then you are next

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
big_smile.png

Thanks,
Laurie
frow.gif

I am first seeing how many Dick wants since they originally came from him and then you are next

Good idea Leisha! He said he was going to try and get back into buffs.

Henry

Quote:
Yep that has helped me with pasty butt in the past but I have never had much of it at all. What are you feeding them?

Quote:

Good idea Leisha! He said he was going to try and get back into buffs.

Henry

Their Mahogany grandpa is coming out in this hatch. I already have two of them

Back
Top Bottom