Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Fav chicks are the cutest..
love.gif

Thank you, thechickonthehill and Texasgal!

I would like to make a note to everyone that I reported the seller of the eggs incorrectly as shelleyd2008, when in fact it was shelleyb1969 who provided the eggs. I have since corrected my post containing the pictures of the chick. Two have hatched now, and we are waiting for the third to hatch.

Thank you also shelleyd2008, who corrected me.

Quote:
I'm sorry too. Bamtams or large fowl

We have bantams from Henry's stock.

So sorry to here about your loss you should get some from Leisha is she has any.

Henry

Sorry to hear about your loss as well, what a shame but I can sure relate.

While I'm here, I thought I'd post a couple pics of my blue pullet and see what those of you with blues (or otherwise) think about her...would love your critiques and advice. is she what is 'correct' for blues, beard, ect??? LOL, you can also see the little splash being nosey in the pic too
smile.png
Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm. PS...Anyone from MO going to Shawnee OK show this weekend??

*Blue pullet*

39809_blu1.jpg
39809_blu8.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Good start. The beard is rounded. It should have three distinct parts. Two muffs and a beard. In some bantams its tough to get. I've had problems with this for years. It takes a while to get it corrected. The color looks great. Nice bird.
Dick

I have been reading all the these posts and I just love faverolles:love I hope my mom gives be one for my birthday.
D.gif

I have been reading all the these posts and I just love faverolles:love I hope my mom gives be one for my birthday.
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom