Faverolles Thread

Quote:
I really like what I can see of that roo!
droolin.gif

here he is
19130_100_1096.jpg

i am getting exited about my bantam fav pen this year.l
love.gif
these little guys.
the lines include Henry(Hattrick),Comer and Dick
some of you have seen "henry" before.
41488_h3_800x600.jpg

41488_h9_800x600.jpg

here is his brother
41488_salmonboy6_800x600.jpg

41488_salmonboy_800x600.jpg

and i have 7 girls-2 -1yr hens,2- 7 month hens and 3 -4 month pullets.(1 salmon,5 blue salmon and 1 splash.)
i need to get some more pics of the girls.
41488_favvbrd_800x600.jpg

41488_fav_beard_800x600.jpg

41488_girls3_800x600.jpg

41488_thegirls_800x600.jpg

Quote:
You really need to wait and post pics when they are older. There is a little bit of smut that I can see on the first pullets beard, but that may disappear with her first moult.

Does that seem to be the only problem you can see from these pics?

Quote:
You really need to wait and post pics when they are older. There is a little bit of smut that I can see on the first pullets beard, but that may disappear with her first moult.

Yeah, but it's hard to tell much more than that from these views. When they are older and you retake pics, get some full body shots from the side, and also the front. We'll be able to tell you alot more from those.
wink.png
The first girl seems to have good division between her muffs and beard though!

These Mahogany's are quite striking in color. Are the females ? in the picture Mahogany Favs. too???? If so they are much prettier color than the ones posted on Feathersite which look more similar to regular Favarolles....Any comments Peter ? Dick?? thanks, BTW, Happy New Year Everyone....eliz martin

Quote:

Yeah, but it's hard to tell much more than that from these views. When they are older and you retake pics, get some full body shots from the side, and also the front. We'll be able to tell you alot more from those.
wink.png
The first girl seems to have good division between her muffs and beard though!

Some one commented on my roo a while back. He has too many points, but all I have is this trio, so will need to use him. I'm just hoping I can get some decent breeding stock from the three. I'm hoping my girls will help with reducing the amount of points.

Back
Top Bottom