Faverolles Thread

Hello All, thanks to hcammack for direction to find you. Nice to see so many folks with this wonderful breed.
100_1434.jpg

100_1433.jpg

They have stolen my chicken heart!!
Looking for LF white faverolle eggs though. It was hard enough to find quality salmons the whites may just make me crazy!!
Egad I didn't think the original post went up,, opppss sorry about the somewhat double post!

Last edited:
Quote:
Welcome Kate, I'm one of the 'silent lurkers' on the list
lol.png
Though many will tell you NO that's not true
lau.gif
Welcome again
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
lol.png
lau.gif
Welcome again
thumbsup.gif

Thats not kate
lol.png
Kate if from the UK this new member is from Ontario Canada. Kates SN is Foxy. I am glad we have so many new international Faverolles keepers joining this thread.

Ah yes from the Great White North, Gypsychic. Sorry about the confusion. Canada is so far behind in poultry it is almost scary. Most of our breeding stock here hails from the U.S. and for good reason. It is getting better though, with a few select folks bringing in some great poultry to get the more correct standardized birds. I welcome new blood up here with open arms.

Quote:
lol.png
lau.gif
Welcome again
thumbsup.gif

Thats not kate
lol.png
Kate if from the UK this new member is from Ontario Canada. Kates SN is Foxy. I am glad we have so many new international Faverolles keepers joining this thread.

Ok Henry, Like she will ever believe YOU
roll.png
gig.gif
Sorry, couldnt resist.
I think everyones birds are looking great and I cant wait to post new pics of my kido's
***Henrey***I will be PMing you and Peter later, thank you both.

Misty

Quote:
Thats not kate
lol.png

Ok Henry, Like she will ever believe YOU
roll.png
gig.gif
Sorry, couldnt resist.
I think everyones birds are looking great and I cant wait to post new pics of my kido's
***Henrey***I will be PMing you and Peter later, thank you both.

Misty

lol.png
look forward to your PM.

Last edited:
I saw some LF White, Black and Blues this weekend at a show in Texas. I have to say I was supremely impressed with their size and type. Gorgeous birds. I just wish I would have been able to find out who the breeder was who was showing them! haha....

Quote:
Can't tell if your joking (you know don't get sarcasm online) their pictures are a few pages back Pam (barngoddess) is the breeder at least of the LF blues and Blacks. Pam do you have whites?

Her blacks and blues have amazing size and type on them. Get some and join the Faverolles movement ha ha.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom