Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Anybody?

Are you looking for bantam or LF? Do you have an incubator, or are you looking for chicks or started birds?

Pasofinofarm is in TX and she has nice LF.

Quote:
Anybody?

Clover has really nice birds. I'm pretty sure she ships hatching eggs but not chicks. She has LF and Bantam

http://cloverleafpoultry.webs.com/

Awww...thanks!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
LF = large fowl.
smile.png
Often referred to as "standard" but "standard" should actually mean that a bird has been bred to the "standard" or standard of perfection (sometimes referred to in forums as the SOP).
wink.png

Quote:
LF = large fowl.
smile.png
Often referred to as "standard" but "standard" should actually mean that a bird has been bred to the "standard" or standard of perfection (sometimes referred to in forums as the SOP).
wink.png

Ok, thanks. I used to think a chicken was a chicken was a chicken lol until I met this fellow I work with who opened a whole new world up to me. Alot to learn
caf.gif

Quote:
LF = large fowl.
smile.png
wink.png

Ok, thanks. I used to think a chicken was a chicken was a chicken lol until I met this fellow I work with who opened a whole new world up to me. Alot to learn
caf.gif

We've all been where you are at some point!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh so adorable.... is the museum taking all of the Fav's that hatch or do they want a hen / roo ratio?

They would ideally like about 15 hens and just a couple of boys, but I am selling them as straight run day olds for QUITE a deal!
wink.png

Quote:
Anybody?

Are you looking for bantam or LF? Do you have an incubator, or are you looking for chicks or started birds?

Pasofinofarm is in TX and she has nice LF.

Lf and chicks would be better

Back
Top Bottom