Faverolles Thread

You sexed them with just a few feathers... And u all were so right!!!

See how they have grown in 5 months...

Hi everyone..so about 5 months ago.. I placed up photos of my 2 chics.. Asking, and hoping that the two that hatched, let one be a boy and one be a girl..u all said.. Yep.. U got yourself a pair.. I was like whoo whoot..as the rooster I wanted to keep..would be a favorelle. Let me tell u all.. What a hoot he is, from 1 month on ya just knew he thought he was king sh$&$..heheheh... Would run up and down the plank.. First to step out the coop, last to go to bed.. Quite the manly man..hehhee

But wanted to share a photo of him, I do have one more rooster..a maran.. So for now iam finally down to two, but from the day he hatched I choose him to be the king of the flock..and boy he sure is..

I have no idea what is correct or what isn't in a favorelle, but I think he is soooooooo handsome..Just wanted to share with all u favorelle lovers.. He is around 5 months old

August32011019.jpg

August32011015.jpg

August32011016.jpg

And to the right u see my little favorelle girl..see..whoop whoot.. So I really do have a pair, and u all were so right!!!
August32011046.jpg

August32011002.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, lmao..read my signature
Xoxox

Quote:
They are so oh oh oh HANDSOME! But I have to ask, does that chicken in the background of the last picture have a pink butt?@! o:

I'm looking for some hatching eggs from show quality faverolles. This is the breed my son has decided to raise and show for 4-H. I realize it's late in the year, but I can't have eggs shipped Nov-March due to our cold weather so I'm hoping to get some now.

Quote:
It should be easy to tell if they're pullets once they get their body feathers. Though if they're hatchery the coloring may be a little off.

Back
Top Bottom