Faverolles Thread

Hey Leisha....how are the salmon pullets coming along? Can I get ya to post a coupls pics of them? I really do enjoy seeing pics of everyones birds and have been slowly working my way thru this entire thread.
caf.gif
I love all the info and the humor and the sharing! Ya all make me smile.
big_smile.png

Well, my son dropped his black bantam hen off at the fairgrounds today.
smile.png
Showmanship is Wednesday, and conformation judging is Thursday.
fl.gif

Someone else had 5 bantam salmon pullets entered in open class...they were pretty large though...
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Why not just PM or e-mail her and ask if You can be put on her list for eggs or birds or ????? White is beautiful...I don't think there are a whole lot of Favarolles in general at shows compared to other breeds.....But it seems they are gaining popularity and that may change things.....eliz
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Why not just PM or e-mail her and ask if You can be put on her list for eggs or birds or ????? White is beautiful...I don't think there are a whole lot of Favarolles in general at shows compared to other breeds.....But it seems they are gaining popularity and that may change things.....eliz
smile.png

I was admiring a pretty bantam, salmon fav hen at our local fair last week and the young lady that owned the hen mentioned she was also wanting to find White Fav's... so people are looking. I just did not know who she could contact.

Quote:
smile.png

I was admiring a pretty bantam, salmon fav hen at our local fair last week and the young lady that owned the hen mentioned she was also wanting to find White Fav's... so people are looking. I just did not know who she could contact.

Speaking of which, I will have a white LF pair for sale soon, if anyone is interested. The boy has a little smut on his tail and neck, but is otherwise very nice. The girl is perfectly white and so far a good looking bird. Sorry I can't help you with the bantams though Inkheart. ):

Quote:
They were from great stock, but judges never considered them at a show, so I sold them so I could make room for more salmon

They are gorgeous, correct birds with nice substance and toes to boot! I am VERY happy w/them... TY again Leisha
wink.png

Ink, if your interested, I'd be happy to try and help locate what your looking for
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom